The ATM2 Pro with the Scapulo-Thoracic Stabilization (STS) Harness with Horizontal Track compliments the ATM2 device by addressing common musculoskeletal disorders at specific upper-body areas. The STS Harness was developed specifically to target, isolate and stabilize those difficult areas of the upper thoracic, shoulder and cervical regions. The Harness provides more consistent isolation properties, leading to even faster and better results.
- Full control over repositioning and stabilizing the Scapula and Thoracic areas with out limiting the shoulders and neck movements
- Easy to mobilize the shoulder joints to make painful shoulder movements become pain free
- Helps to isolate the upper thoracic and lower cervical spine
The harness is constructed of 5 inter-connecting, fully adjustable sections. Two sections are vertical and three are horizontal.
- The bottom side of the two vertical sections connect to the existing ATM2 ratchet tracks, between the lowest and middle ratchets. The top of these vertical sections connects to the resistance bar.
- The three horizontal sections connect between the two vertical sections to adjust the distance between the two vertical sections. This adjustment is to control the distance based on the width of the patient.
You can continually adjust the STS-HT in all directions until you find the patient’s pain-free position. Once this position is found, the patient can do ATMs towards what was previously painful, but now pain-free.