Call for Professional Pricing including accessories
No Other Decompression Table Offers Anywhere Near As Much
The KDT 650 Neural-Flex ® Table combines unmatched comfort with elegant design
The table features several unique patent pending innovations including:
- Bolster-less leg elevation with Pelvic Tilt which pre-tensions posterior elements
- Simultaneous patient and table Y-Axis distraction
- The Passive Tensioning Reactive Orthopedic Spring controls X-Axis Table Motion. Enhance decompression without added force. Tension can be matched to patient morphology
- Upper section pivots at L-5 for true upper body Semi-Fowler Positioning (Supine) and true Prone upper body Reverse Hammock position.
- Lateral motor mount slide allows lateralization of pull.
- Effortless prone positioning. Retractable/Adjustable arm rests; pronated grab bars and arm butress eliminates slippage without the need for a wing vest.
Fill out the form below to have a rep contact you immediately or call us at 888-754-1081.
$1,500 Case Fee for each new patient
The easiest way to compute return on investment with a decompression table is to calculate earnings based upon a case fee (say on the low side of $1500) and based upon new patients that would not otherwise come to a doctors office. One new patient a week will yield $78,000 per year NET…
KDT-650 Neural Flex Table
At a time where many Chiropractors are seeking alternate revenue streams the KDT-650 Neural Flex table offers mainstream Chiropractors a reason, and a price point to add this potent therapy to their practice.
Read about how how many different Chiropractors are having great success by using the KDT-650 Kennedy Decompression Table for treating the most stubborn injuries.