Apex Cervical Orthotic Adjustable With Soft Comfort Frost-Free Cold Pack
Many activities in modern daily living place the head in a detrimental forward head posture. The Apex Cervical Orthotic Kit is an inexpensive and convenient tool to assist the healthcare professional in restoring a patient’s proper cervical posture. The Apex counters the negative forces caused by forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphotic attitude when used daily under the supervision of a spinal professional. * Sold to Healthcare Professionals Only*
- Adjustable to 3 heights
- Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Counteracts forward head posture
- Helps in recovery from acceleration/deceleration injury
- Product Dimensions: 8” x 4” x 4.5”
- 10 Apex Kits / Case
Soft Comfort CorPaks are the perfect solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries. These versatile packs can be cooled in the freezer for acute care to help control swelling and blood flow.
Our soft, frost-free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel. Soft Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold longer. Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill.
This kit contains both of the following products:
- TRC-4996 Apex Cervical Orthotic
- ACC552 Cervical Soft Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 6” x 20” (15cm x 51cm)